New here, my name is David

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, my name is David and I’m new here.

I have joined these forums because I’m questioning my true gender right now. I was born female but in recent times I’ve been feeling more and more envious of males and been having dreams as a male, but the dreams aren’t new I’ve been dreaming of being male one way or another since I’ve been like 10 or younger. It wasn’t until now though at 20 that I’ve been dreaming of transitioning.

I had a rocky childhood and my teenage years were filled with a lot of problems, so if I ever did feel gender dysphoria before now I am very good at pretending it’s not there until it’s just gone, and I force myself to forget about it. And I’ve always been abit emotionally slow too.

But right now I’m unsure, I’ve been daydreaming alot of being a man. But I dont feel wholely wrong as a female in some aspects, some things are starting to bother me. I’ve made up the name David, not my real name but I feel very connected it, I see myself as taking up that name as my real one.

I’m making this a little long for an introduction, anyway I’m happy to be here.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

It would seem that you may have landed at what should be a helpful place! I suspect that all of us, M>F and F>M alike, have been in the situation where we weren’t sure of what we needed to do or where things stood. You are not alone in this…

Anonymous

We are glad you are here David. Even when we have known our whole lives that we are not the gender that we were assigned, we all arrive at the point that you are. And we all made it through. Other than this and other good sites, if you have not yet I suggest that you spend time on the internet and reading as much as you can asking questions such as “am I a male or female.”  I am in Dallas and I am MTF but if you cannot find any real person that is a trans male to talk to let me know and I will get one of my FTM friends to open up a conversation with you.  We all need to stick together on this journey; none of us can do this alone. We all want you to succeed in life.

Thanks, I haven’t done any research on this yet. I’ve been generally looking at FTM YouTube videos. I can start searching up things like that, see what I find out. I dont have any FTM friends I’ve been able to talk to. I have a few non binary friends and MTF friends, I’ve only talked to one of them briefly. They were abit helpful. Is it okay if I add you as friend if I never need to talk to one of your friends?

Anonymous

Sure, I will send you a friend request

Anonymous

Hi David, welcome to Transgender Heaven. I’m sure that this is the place that can help you with your journey. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Stephanie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?