New here, new everywhere

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I don’t know what to say. I’m really confused. I think the feminine within was born (or released) inside Very recently and I don’t know how to respond to her.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hello Jackie Welcome to TGH….
      This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self… And You Found US…
      So Your in the Right Place…..
      To make New Friends who understand and are willing to help …
      Love Jessica 💕

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Terri Anne
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

Jackie here again. I guess I should be more specific. I need help understanding how to express this feminine energy. I have never had any fashion sense, maybe I was just trying to dress the wrong form. I SO don’t know. I really need some help learning about, well, everything!
      Hair, nails, brows, skin care… I’m a mess, lol.
      Of course, I want to make friends in the community, and stuff, but immediately I want so badly to reflect the feelings and emotions that have burst forth.
      I Really appreciate ANY and all support, advice, direction, anything y’all have to offer.
      And maybe one day I can give back, somehow.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Brielle
        FREE

Hi Jackie, I am a life-long CD that is just starting HRT, but I know how you feel about not knowing how to process these thoughts. I’ve struggled so long and wasted so much energy trying to fight the feelings and hiding the half of me that is actually the better half of me.

In terms of help with dressing, YouTube is going to be your best source, I think. Also just browse the photos here and on Crossdresser Heaven. There are a lot of us that have memberships on both sites. CDH is a bit more lively and fun, while TGH seems more directed to the “technical” side of transitioning. But everyone here is very friendly and non-judgmental – we’ve all been where you are (giggle). A lot of us still are!!

Surf around the two sites and make friends. You can DM me here or on CDH anytime. I’m done hiding myself, so there isn’t much I won’t talk about that I have experienced (no kink for me, though). There are thousands of people on these sites that know every facet of CD and transitioning (if that’s where you think you are headed). Last suggestion – find a therapist that specializes in LGBTQA concerns. If you are married, consider coming out to them and have sessions together or separately. A professional can help you decide what to do with all this new sensation.

Good luck, and welcome!

Anonymous

Thank you so much! I’ll make my way over to CDH a little later. I still don’t know which way is up, but I’m going to go shopping tomorrow for something cute. OMG, I could die. I’m such a dork.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.