Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m in my early 60’s and have been crossdressing since I was young. Still having difficulty navigating this site. Just looking for a opportunity to chat with like minded people

Welcome I am sure you get plenty of help and friends this is an awesome site .as you will experience best to you kellyfox

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Those links will be helpful. Thanks. As time allows I will explore them. The picture I recently posted has me wearing a new dress I recently purchased. My live in gf complains that I have a larger women’s wardrobe than she does. I might. She doesn’t care for my crossdressing but puts up with it. At this point in my life I’m not likely to change. She knew I was a crossdresser when she moved in. I don’t have a desire to transition however I understand that a lot of your subscribers have that desire. I’m just more at peace with myself wearing women’s clothing. Sometimes I wish I lived in a more remote area where I could dress how I wanted outside my home. Thanks again</p>

Hi Michelle, I’m also new. Everyone has been so kind, I know your going to love it here. I’m just getting into CD, any tips? Luv ya Much

Good morning. Well, as you probably have read, if your sig other doesn’t know you should consider telling them. I’ve accumulated quite a wardrobe through the years. Mainly off the clearance rack. Some not very fashionable. Buy things you like the look of. Not just on price. I’m curious however that your just getting started. I started wear my mother’s clothes at a young age. How old are you and what do you think made you pursue this direction?

Thanks Michelle, I’m 39 years old, I’ve wanted to CD pretty much all my life, but I come from a very conservative family (Farmers/ Iron workers) and the fear of getting caught has always deterred me. I’m pretty sure most of my immediate family knows and would be accepting, but I’m not read for that, I’m just really starting to get comfortable with it myself.

As for CDing, it started out with just a pair of socks, I wanted some purple ones to go with one of my ties and the only ones I could get that matched were girls thigh highs. They felt so good I started wearing them regularly under my casual wear. Next I bought a skirt because why have thigh highs without a skirt right? So of course you can’t wear a skirt without some cute panties… and now the car is out of control. With each new addition I feel more confident and happy. If I’m at home, I’m in feminine clothes, it’s just that simple. When I’m out and about I wear as much as I can reasonably hide. I actually have more pairs of shoes that can’t leave the house than those that can. I’ve always been severely depressed to the point that I’d just lay in bed all day, but when I’m dolled up I’m happy and motivated to just get stuff done. While I used to be a huge procrastinator and let my self and home go, I now get euphoric pleasure from dressing up, blasting Night Club (great band) andΒ  doing 3 hours of house work followed by a Chloe Ting workout. Crossdressing has literally changed my life.

I can relate to what your saying. I enjoy dressing up and doing housework also. My gf doesn’t get it but that’s ok. I also have the same issues with shoes. Think I now have 14 pairs. I’ve been wearing only panties since 2010. Stay in touch πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I’m a new member

Just a little info I’m a 59 years young TG person who has struggled greatly with my dysphoria, kept my feeling to myself until my marriage broke up 20 years ago,
      Then I came out to my son and close family and with the help of friends on the Gender Society web site where I’ve been a member for the 20 years but after being beaten quite badly and a few days in hospital I firmly went back into the closet.
      I have spent the last 7 years focusing on my son and my elderly mother and trying to ignore who I am, in may last year my mum passed so after sorting out the estate I was left with nothing to distract me, after 6 months of this just before Christmas I seriously attempted suicide which thankfully failed due a very good neighbour.
      So I’ve decided to get back involved with the TG community but unfortunately the fantastic site that the Gender Society was it is no longer 😒.
      All my past friends have moved on and the chat , forums and generally the site is basically dead.
      After trawling the web for other TG online community site’s I’ve found yours and hope it live up to my initial impressions, fingers crossed I can find a few friends and get back into the community and hopefully keep myself healthy.
      Hugs πŸ€— Sammi

Welcome Samantha! You have come to a good place. I have found the support and friendship here a great help. I see you have joined UK Trans girls…so I’ll see you thee too.
        Make your profile as comprehensive as you feel comfortable with…people do read them.
        Get used to the late nights fellow UK member haha. Time differences and all that.
        You are definitely amongst friends here!

Alex x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?