Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m Brenda, a new member. I’m a 65 year old crossdressing male interested in making new friends and learning tips and tricks to gain a feminine image.

Welcome to our group!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Brenda:

This site is intended for those who are questioning their gender identity, those who are taking active steps to reconcile their physical being with their mental being or have already transitioned. There isn’t a lot here that specifically deals with the aspects of presentation.

However, we do have a sister site: Crossdressers Heaven. The focus there is what you would expect. Further, there is a specific forum devoted to Fashion, Beauty and Makeup.

Both sites have their respective search facilities where you may find other members who are close to you.

What I would suggest is that you spend some time on both sites and see which one works for you…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?