Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just saying hi want to start my journey to being a woman and would love to chat with friends I’m 48 but feel 28 when dressed let’s chat

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Bethany:

Glad that you have found your way here and I hope that the forum will play a positive role in your journey.

Rather than taking a passive approach, I suggest that you check the member directory for other members in Canada who may be near you. Waiting for folks to make contact you may take a while. You can find the directory under Social in the menu.

Are you connected with the trans community in your area? That is also a great way to break down isolation and make contact with other community members. Due to the pandemic, many LGBT centers are now doing online support and social groups. I suggest that you fire up the search engine of your choice and see what is available.

It would also be very helpful is you completed your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand what’s going on for you, your goals, etc.

Hello Bethany,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?