• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone.my name is Michelle and I have just joined the site. I’m looking for a place to find myself as I am so confused about what I am. I’m not sure if I’m a Crossdresser or transgender. Please help me x

Anonymous

Hello Michelle, you have come to the right place.  Just start reading and chatting with people and eventual you will find the answers you seek.

Miriya

Welcome to TGH Michelle.  Your answer is within you.  We are here to help you explore and not to push you in any direction.  Discovering your truth is such a personal and fundamental thing.  We do recommend that people who are exploring this seek out a therapist who specializes in gender issues as we do not have anyone functioning in that role on the site.  We simply are other people who have gone through or are going through the same journey of discovery, but with our own unique paths and we want to be here to support you as we are able.  If you ever have questions about the site or content please reach out to a moderator in a PM or through the Chat Intercom (blue bubble at the bottom of chat).

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Hi Michelle I love that name. My suggestion put on your cutiest outfit and join the ladies in some girl talk

Welcome to TGH Michelle!  I don’t think of it as a what I am but as a who I am.  Crossdresser and transgender are actually adjectives if that helps.  Either way discovery of who you are is a process and takes time so don’t get too frustrated.  If you feel overwhelmed by information and processing it at any given time, practice some self care and take a breath and find something else to focus on for a while.  Meditation, a good exercise or yoga routine, reading something unrelated or even a movie can help.  Just don’t let them be mentally strenuous activities.  Your head will need the break now and then.  Sometimes our chat room can just be a bunch of silliness as a stress relief so I hope you can find some things that will help.  W are here for you.

Hugs, Cloe

Anonymous

Welcome Michelle, and I will try and see if I can sum it up 4 you.

It is a process I will lightly touch on as I developed myself. First for years I carried and hid my personality and dreams in a suitcase and would rent rooms in other towns as to not be discovered. I was a cross dresser hands down.                                                                                                     I feel I then crossed the line and began a life always dressed as I felt. I went on HRT to change myself physically, came out completely and I truly feel I was becoming / became Transgender.                                                                   I have received my second letter from my PHD,  all must posses to be considered for surgery and am about to start electrolysis. I believe I have entered into what is known as a pre-op T/G-T/S stage.                                         After my lower surgery is complete and my Dr. lowers my Estrdiol level and takes me off of the Testosterone blocker Spirnolactone due to no longer having testicles, I will enter into a post-op T/S stage as I am to understand it. This is basic ….. Please use it for reference only …  Huggz Tia

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?