Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chrystal
      FREE

Hello all, Chrystal here. I am thankful that I found this site and hope to get to know you over the next while. I’m married with a very supportive spouse. I started hrt back in November and feel great. Thanks.

Hi Chrystal, welcome to a very magical place were you are allowed to be the woman you were meant to be. I like you are new here. It seems the woman here are at different stages in their lives. I arrived still questioning. I needed a place were I would not be judged while I was trying to figure out the two questions I need answered. First one why am I like this? and what happened to me. I got my answers with the help of TGH and the other members. So any way welcome I am sure you will find what your looking for. Luv Stephanie

Hi Chrystal, welcome to a very magical place were you are allowed to be the woman you were meant to be. I like you are new here. It seems the woman here are at different stages in their lives. I arrived still questioning. I needed a place were I would not be judged while I was trying to figure out the two it questions I neededΒ  answered. First one why am I like this? and what happened to me. I got my answers with the help of TGH and the other members. So any way welcome I am sure you will find what your looking for Luv Stephanie

Welcome to TGH Chrystal!Β  We’re glad you found the site too.Β  Having a supportive spouse is wonderful and to have already started HRT you must be excited for the future.Β  We certainly hope you find TGH is a place where you can connect with others, enjoy a safe place to discuss what is going on in your life and share the trials and triumphs with your trans siblings.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?