New Member, ChelsieT

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hiyas! Just found out about this site through a newsletter; took a big gulp of air and jumped right in. In June (2021) I’ll turn 67yrs of age; am not particularly outgoing, being rather shy and apprehensive. But, hey, am here, right? Giggles

I’m going about my transition into the woman I’ve known since birth that I am, but going about it rather blind.

My interest is to learn and share with other elder girls coming out later in life.

ChelsieT

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Welcome Chelsie:

Your story is not uncommon here. There are many here who are 50 and up. I’m 72 and I believe we have some members well into their 80’s. What it means is that there is a lot of experience here and many are very open about sharing their lives, struggles and goals.

And speaking of lives, struggles and goal, thank you for being very thorough with your Profile page. I usually have to remind most people, but the page really has value. It helps other members to understand what’s happening with you, what’s happened in the past and where you want to go.

So, Be Well and I hope this will be a very good experience for you…

Anonymous

Hi DeeAnn,

I never said, nor ever thought, my story was uncommon.

So, I’ll simply delete my account since all transition stories are the same or similar, and I would have nothing to contribute anyway.

Goodbye.

Anonymous

Hi, Chelsie.  Welcome to TGH.

Hi Chelsie, my name is Timmie and I am one those girl who didn’t put all the pieces together until very late in my life, at 59 years old, I have been out full time since Oct.of 2020 and there is no turning back for me.

Yes I would love to get together and talk about your journey.

Huggs Timmie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?