New member from Texas

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi y’all!  My name is Riley and I am non-binary trans-feminine.  I’ve known since I was eight, however due to the family environment I grew up in I was unable to explore my gender at that time.  I came out as non-binary and trans-feminine two years ago and I began HRT one year ago.  I’m also a military veteran, so a shout-out to all y’all who have served!

Hi Riley! I am always excited to see a fellow Texan here!

Right back at you!  Love bumping into other Texans out and about!

Anonymous

Hi Riley. I too am a veteran. Twelve years in the British Army, Infantry. I only joined to prove that I was a “real man”, so that I cohld deny tbe feminine feelings I had always had. Failed! In 1990 I was discharged as psychologically unfit for service. That was also the year that I dropped out, and the year that Jenni was “born”. I took the hormones but did not go for surgery. I am as happy as I have ever been. I wish you the same. I’m here if you need me. Jenni xx.

Hello!  And nice to meet you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?