New old girl…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi I’m Jen I’ve been on hormones for a year…I’m looking for new friends and something to do in this boring time of pandemic solitude.   I’m fifty years young..and am a musician..I play keys and guitar. .live with my girlfriend of ten years….and two cats and two dogs and my sort of mother in law who hates me and has dementia. Anyway…hi!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jennifer:

You’re Here! Very Good! I trust that being here will be a good experience for you.

Yes, people have been dealing with the separations in a number of different ways. Many of the LGBT organizations have been doing things on ZOOM such as chat groups, game nights, comedy events and other things. I haven’t run across anything trans-specific yet, but there is a fair amount of women’s content.

From time to time there have been threads put up by musicians here, so you might be on the look-out for those.

Also, please complete your Profile page when you have time. It is a big help for other members to understand what’s going on for you and where you want to go.

You can search for members in Oregon by clicking on Social in the menu. Next, click on Member Directory and that will take you to the search utility.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?