• Author

Been  a member since  2018

Finally came out   3 years ago after  being  hidden for over 50  years

Its great to be finally out

Today,     my female side, Phillysis , has taken  over me

I  feel  more female   now and loving  every minute of  it

Hugs   and  kisses,  Phillysis

Hi Phillyis,

Fantastic to hear from you and your new life decision.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Phillyis , Yup ! the old saying is ” For better or Worse ” — a person that is truly Transgender like in my case anyways is the natural feeling your mind was geared right at birth and is quite normal for a person – I understand now when a child is born today there starting to put on the Hospital birth document ( assigned gender ) instead of boy or girl , I grew up in 60’s born in the late 50’s knowing  what I wanted but also even though young new to shut my mouth and suffer with my mind designed to be female but expected to be a boy socially – June 2018 at 60 I said ” that’s it , f##k the world ” and did everything at 61 2019 summer and fall time  SRS-2 / BA / hair line / lipo / Birth Certificate / banking / drivers license and I love it – No regrets – things aren’t perfect but I’m way ” BETTER ” off than before  and could not imagine trying to go back Ha ! like not – XO – Krystal

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?