New to here

• This topic has 22 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

hey I’m Toni  I’m new and not tech savvy at all trying to figure so much out hoping to make some new girl friends 

Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

I’ll reply to myself  I’m dealing with a lot of internal struggles a person with a Christian faith based life  which I know when the truth comes out about me I’ll be shunned I have dealt with this my whole freaking life (gonna be 69 next week)  and still trying to figure out  this I got a therapist  hope this thing works out

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

I always suggest that people work with a therapist that has experience with gender issues. Trying to work through hard questions about our gender identity or sexuality are very difficult by ourselves. It is possible, but it is the long road to town…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Toni:

Glad you joined! I hope that being here will be helpful for your journey.

I have relatives in Tampa and the surrounding areas, but I haven’t been down there in decades. Currently, sadly I would have to say that I don’t anticipate that changing anytime soon.

Are you connected to the trans community in your area? Unfortunately many trans people are not connected to others in their area and that can create isolation. Humans are social beings and spending time with our peers is almost always helpful.

In terms of getting acquainted with other members, I suggest searching the Member Directory for members near you. I’ve never been a fan of “If You Build It, They Will Come”. It just seems to me that a more proactive approach works better. To get to the Directory, click on Social in the menu. Member Directory is the next to the bottom choice.

Also, I ask if you would complete your Profile page. It forms a starting point and a reference for getting to know you. It is also important to know that the page will always be readily available and may be updated if something changes for you.

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Thank you so much for your input I’m still working my way thru this I’m not a on line girl and I struggle to master navigating the site but I’m learning every day  I will look into expanding my horizons but I’m still a little afraid of finding out more about myself   Still in the closet and  afraid to cause a seismic impact in my life . I’ll try to finish filling in my personal info. Thank you

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

If you click on your name, which is to the left of your message, you will see icons for WALL, PROFILE, PUBLIC PHOTOS, etc. Click on PROFILE and that will take you to your PROFILE page. That will show you what is currently on your PROFILE page. In relatively small text, you will see VIEW, EDIT, etc. Clicking on EDIT will allow you to change what is on your PROFILE page. When you are done click the Update button below you PROFILE page text. That will save your changes.

In the menu, click on Forums and then click on All Forums. As you scroll down the page, you will see the names, descriptions and image for each of the 16 forums on TGH. Clicking on any of those will take you to that forum.

When you are taken to any of the forums, you will see a large area with a blue background. The links in the blue area are called “Stickies” because they are stuck in place so that they always appear in this place until they are deleted.

At the bottom of the blue area is a link called: Member HowTo for navigating the TGH website.

Clicking on that will take you to a series of documents that Michelle Lawson created to help people move around the site and carry out various tasks. There are 15 different slides that should help. The blue section also appears at the top of each forum: Introductions and new members, Community Chat, etc. If something is not clear or you can’t find what you are looking for, let one of us know.

Toni Floria
            HOSPITALITY CREW

Thank you !    Thank you

Anonymous

Thank you DeeAnnxx

Dana Munson
      SILVER

I second what Dee says: a therapist experienced in gender issues can be very, very helpful in finding yourself (mirrors work, too, but not in the same way :-)).  I am your age – 69 (70 in July). Also waited “my whole life” to start transitioning. Now under medically supervised transition. So it’s not too late, not at all, for you to transition, too . . . IF . . .IF you finally determine that is what is right for you. Got to get your head straight on that score first, because this process (as wonderful as it feels to finally claim your womanhood) can have some challenges and is not something to back out of once you are halfway in. So . . . therapist!!  Who, by the way, may be able to help you work through your religious issues, too. Myself, I am a former believer, so did not have to deal with that. But I can tell you there are Christian denominations which are reasonably accepting; Methodists, I believe are one such. Unitarians are another (although their belief in a single God, not a Trinity, might be further than you care to go). Long story short: if you are sure your current congregation will reject you, look for another, more accepting congregation. They’re out there, even in Desantistan . . . ooops, sorry, I meant Florida. (Full disclosure: my brother lives in FL.)

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Thank you very much for the encouragement it’s so nice to have support when dealing with tough issues thank you

Anonymous

Hi Toni I am Helen from UK.I hope you enjoy your time on this site you will find many people will eelcome you nice to meet you xx
      Helen

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Hey Helen.  It’s Toni. How was your day?

Anonymous

Hallo Toni sorry to hear about your wife must have a real shock to your life.Do you venture out in your female attire or do you do it privately? Anyway enjoy what you like doing,
          Hugs and kisses Helenx

Hello Toni,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM). You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Hey Terri Anne.  Thank you for your reply to me in just a short time I have really come to appreciate the site  and the feeling of inclusiveness and friendships that are growing  all the time.

Anonymous

Hi Toni I had a boring day housework and chores,how are you honey tell me are you fully transitioned I hope you dont mind me asking I am not it was quite late in life for me to realise I was more female than male I hadve had a series of health problems during the pazt ten years and had alot of spare time on my hands . During this time I realised there was something different about me I did a gender test on the internt and it showed I wa68% female so proof was there sorry to bore you with the details talk soon love Helen xx

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Hey Helen. Thanks answering me. Sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with health issues   I’m not transitioned at all  just your “average cross dressing girl”  lol     I’ve dealt with these feelings of being feminine my whole life  I just lost my wife a little over a year ago to a heart attack now that I’m alone the urge to dress is overpowering    I love dressing up take care of yourself don’t be a stranger. Hugs to you xoxo Toni

Anonymous
      FREE

Hi Toni, Welcome, this site is the perfect place to help figure things out. Our journeys my all be different but at the same time are quite similar. For most of us it is never an easy thing. I have come far these past two years with further yet to go. I wouldn’t trade who I am or how I feel for anything. I can no longer imagine going back to living in the manner that I was. My hope for you is that you too can embrace this feminine side and learn to enjoy the journey. Hugs Katie

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Hey Kati thank you very much for the encouraging words been dealing with these feelings my whole life    Determined to get this train on track and be happy  hugs to you too girlfriend.

missyjo
      FREE

Toni

a warm welcome girlfriend..I hope you find this place n these lovely people as wonderful n helpful as I do. I ask any questions n usually get a bunch of tender, loving, wise n insightful suggestions.

you will too dear.

very sorry about your spouse dear. she would want you happy n if being a girl does it, I think she’d be in favor of it to see you smile.

I’d suggest a good gender therapist n maybe spurtual counseling too. i have been pleasantly surprised by both. my therapist is guiding me n helping me through other issues that are presenting now too. n my priest said God wants your thanks, your sharing your blessings  you’re humbleness at your faults n try to love n serve God better each day..but he doesn’t care what you wear or if you get breast augmented or reduced, He cares about the kindness of your soul. your cute ass is window dressing. you might be surprised

good luck darlin

hugs

missy jo

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

Missy Jo.  How sweet!  Thank you so much for the very kind words  I’m going to figure this out.  I already feel much happier just accepting my feelings  the help I’m getting from the members here is definitely helping me  I’m working on getting my courage up to “get back out there”  I’ve been dressing private for a year  and so want to go out just scared   Have therapist (seeing him tomorrow) gona dig into some stuff    It’s so nice to have girls who can offer help and encouragement  thank you for taking the time to contact me hugs to you too girl friend

missyjo
          FREE

Toni

well not sure about your situation but I was dressing privately, n   changing every time o needed gas or run to store..it drove me nuts. finally early November i said fuck it n just started living ad missy 98%..all  but mom.

I’m soo much happier n less stressed. trust me dear, we are harder on ourselves than society will be. just try to blend. you’ll be fine

good luck

hugs

missy jo

Toni Floria
            HOSPITALITY CREW

Thanks for the encouragement. I’m getting my nerve up  to get back out there. Take care.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?