New to site.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone my name is Katelynn, i have decided after 38 years to finally become the woman i always knew i was meant to be.

It is a emotional roller-coaster for me, as my family is not supportive and my wife is not supportive as well. However living a fake life is not good for anybody, and as happy as my family makes me I feel even more sunshine being true to myself. I wish everyone the best of luck on their own road, and being here for each other is what will make it for all of us.

Love,

Katelynn

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Katelynn, navigating through the family acceptance situation is a tough one. no matter who you are, age, or background. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you Michelle. I am going through everything i can find! 😍</p>

[postquote quote=95209]
      Miss Katelynn ( you have such a pretty name) welcome!! You and I have soo much in common! We share so much with soo many others here too!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

((((((( hug 🤗)))))))

Kimmi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?