New to TGH

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kelly
      FREE

Just a little about Kayla. Having been born a male with 2 sisters, the expectations for me were very much to act like, and do male things. I played the part quite well, played “male” sports, grew facial hair, drove cars fast, etc you know that kind of stuff. I first started cross dressing sort of with my sisters pantyhose in my teens, that brought me joy.

Fast forward a bit, I got married and life got busy and abandoned the urge and just thought it was a passing fancy. After 2 failed marriages, I married a wonderful bi woman who one day said to me, (when I was complaining about being cold,) here put on these pantyhose, I did and have been doing that nearly everyday for over 10 years. I share all this to say, it seems like a little thing, but it opened up the gates to the discussion about tg things. She supports my cross dressing (its more than just pantyhose now lol). 2 of my adult children would be fully supportive, (1 is tg, the other is bi) but the others would not, so Im still struggling with which is right for me, (cross dress or transition). I dont live in turmoil over it, but am very analytical about everything so just working this out in my head, and heart.

I found this site on CDH, and love the supportive ladies there and I’m seeing the same here. I’m usually an in the shadows observer, so this intro is wearing me out lol.

Thank you for a site that offers support, sister/brotherhood, and others stories.

Kayla

Seren
      FREE

Hey Kayla! Another recent CDH β€˜graduate’ here, still finding my way.

Seraphina x

Welcome to TGH to both of you. I too came here from CDH. I was amember there before there even was TGH. I know you will find TGH every bit as welcoming and a more focused help in your life’s journeys on the gender spectrum.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?