New to the community

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! 33 trans woman recently committing to my transition whole heartedly. Looking to share experiences, make friends, and get advice. I’ve just recently started a relationship with a man (we’ve been on two dates so far) and I want to have support for that relationship

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ashley:

Well, you won’t be new for long! That wears off pretty quickly here. It is a very diverse community in terms of where people are in their journeys, what their end goals are, where they live, their occupations, how they identify and their family situations. And, folks seem to be pretty sociable so there is quite a bit of information sharing.

When you have a chance, it would be great if you completed your Profile page. It really helps others understand where you are in your journey and what you are looking to do…

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Ashley.  Welcome.

Anonymous

Weclome Miss Foxx, from one newbie to another… and, you seem nice 🤭

Anonymous

Ashley Howdy,

I am the Hipster and I want to welcome you. See I am fairly new myself and I tend to talk too much. (Can you tell yet). I invite you to read my profile. Trust me it has everything in there but my kitchen sink.

And, get this I have stories I can’t tell you, some great, some funny and some sad. You can’t have a great life without some broken eggs.

Hope your journey is full of life. Just like my life was and still moving forward.

Hippie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?