New trans male

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey

I just came out as a trans male after living 20 years as female.

Clarke.. I’m So Happy for You..TGH is a Safe Place to be your TRUE SELF..

And a Wonderful Place toΒ  meet new friends Who Understand.. and are willing..to Help and Answer Questions you may have.. all you need to do.. is just ASK..

Jessica πŸ’•

Hi and welcome!Β  Good to meet you Clarke.Β  I’m sure it took a lot of courage to come out.Β  I hope you have found peace.

Hello Clarke,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hello Clarke. Here’s hoping you find comfort here. Lots of good people, great resources, and information to make you feel at home.

hugs, Jillleanne

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?