Newbie here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, new here from the USA.

Hi Natalie welcome

Hello Natalie,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

====== TGH How-to Navigation ==================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Lir
      FREE

Hi Natalie! Nice to meet you! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Natalie:

You’re Here! Great! I trust this will be the home that you are looking for.

On your <b>ProfileΒ </b>page, you said: β€œI just want to forget my mistakes of the past…”. I understand the thought process, but remember that our errors often have the ability to inform us as well as our successes.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I usually have to remind people to do that. The page is a great source of information for the other members. It will always be readily available and can be updated at any time. Also, if you would like to search fr other members who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?