Newbie in Springfield IL

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I’m new to the site. I’m M2F trans, just recently made the decision to try going full time, though it’s difficult in a small city of a little over 100k.

Like many of you, I’ve felt like a girl since before puberty, but only now that I’m past 40 have I realized this is who I need to be.

Anyway, I don’t want to make this long as it’s just me saying hello, and I hope to meet some great people here.

Anonymous

Hello Lyric. Great to have you and we look forward to hearing your perspective on trans life issues. Many of us have been doing this for awhile and if you have a question please ask.

[postquote quote=90977]

Thanks Jamie, I’m looking forward to digging into this forum and getting a good read of the experiences and stories you guys have. It’s a lonely start for me where I live so a good group of people to talk with is important.

Welcome to heave, Lyric.  I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do.  I really identify with transitioning in a small community…it’s an adventure no matter where we are.  Don’t be shy about asking questions ot offering your thoughts.  Very happy to have you with us, hon.

[postquote quote=90987]

Thank you Carly 😊

Welcome, Lyric…you’ll find many wonderfully kind women here who are willing to listen, offer advice, and to just be girlfriends…happy to have you join us!

Hugs, Shawna

Hi Lyric I’m new here too, so far all seems great. lets hope you meet new friends and have a great time with all the advice and wonderful people om here. Rachel x

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=90975]

Glad you found us! I think what is important that you came to the realization as opposed to when. While we may have done some things earlier, perhaps we were not ready or didn’t have the resolve that we do now. So, continued progress to you!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?