Newly broken egg,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi all just arrived, from the land downunder New Zealand. Only 4 months Hrt but feeling so much better for it, not out publicly yet but time getting closer.

Hi Paula,

Congrats on the HRT and that you’re feeling so much better. I’m very early in my transition, but very curious in what way things feel better at this stage? I’m excited for you on your journey and happy that you feel your time of publicly coming out is closer.

Very nice to meet you,

~Cierra

Hi Cierra, first 3 months only change’s seemed to be all mental. But the past month fat seems to be moving and breasts starting to bud😊the mental mainly feeling good in one self and also emotions getting hightened

Hi Paula.

Thanks for sharing your experience, and I wish you all the best in the upcoming months. It sounds like quite an exciting time. You are an inspiration for those of us just starting our journey.

Sincerely,

Cierra

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?