off with the MENS WEAR

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Just returned home safely Β from a weekend trip in my male world. A world full of male egos, danger, with few rules or laws. and where the testing of your masculinity never ends.

On my was home and traveling alone I was able to go on a shopping spree at a Dillards in a city where no-one new me and was able to freely and joyously shop for things I still needed .After about $600 and 2 hrs of driving pulled into my driveway,grabed my newly purchased items ,ran into my house, secured the doors, ripped Β off everything , and slid into a hot, relaxing ,fragrant bubble bath. Β There is no words to describe the excitement inside me knowing Ouachita will soon appear Β And with her she will bring joy and pink, lace silks satins fragrance Β oils and lotions. my emotions overwhelmed ,never wanting to leave.

I wish my writing skills were better because I have so much I would love to say, tell and share.

this journey has really been good for my body, I’m cleaner better groomed and feel refreshed, happier and I’m feeling alive.

more to come

hugs

Ouachita

Oh you lucky girl!Β  I feel your excitement over a nice bath and new clothes. It all sounds so yummy! As they say….girls do have more fun!

What on earth were you doing in mans world…..hunting?Β  War Games? I have done the same things…….hunting…but not shooting things……and war games….well mine were not games but the real McCoy done in my own style.

Enjoy……Dame Veronica

Ouachita you sound so happy I just want to jump into a bubble bath myself but alas we are out of bath bombs! Egregious is the word that comes to mind. I shall have to rectify this little problem soon. New things to wear? Oh the lucky girl you are! I cannot be too jealous because my wife has bought me some goodies that I can’t wait to wear plus she bought a beautiful dress from Lularoe. It was for herself but she saw the pics I took a couple weeks ago and thought I should have it, SMH what a wife I have, and it fits me perfectly so she gave it to me. Once I get myself together I should put this dress on with heels and take a few pics to post. Anyway I am so happy you had a joyous adventure on the way home. Enjoy the silk, satin, lace and everything it brings out in you. TTFN

Danielle

Leave the mans world to the men.Β  Enjoy being the woman you have come to know.Β  Suddenly I want a pampered weekend LOL

Cloe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?