On the beach.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      1. Hi I’m Vera. Enthused ti have found this site. Positive vibes.
      Anonymous

Hi, Vera!  Welcome.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Vera:

Glad you are here! There are well over 1,000 people here from the UK; registered anyway, but I don’t know how many are active. You can search for other UK members here by clicking on Social in the menu and then on Member Directory.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. I often have to remind folks to do that as it lets people know what’s happening for you and what you need from this site.

I also see that you are a  Scalextric fan. I’m a lifelong motorsports fan and when I was a kid I had an Aurora Model Motoring set (HO scale) and later I built 1/32 and 1/24 scale cars for commercial slot racing courses. I did a lot of hop-up work on my cars as well as controller modifications. I have a brother who is 16 years younger. When he was in high school we build a large Aurora AFX set on a 4ft x 8ft piece of plywood. I still have most of it somewhere in my garage along with a tool box with my 1/32, 1/24 cars and tools/parts. Oh, the good old days!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?