One year ago today I came out to myself!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Timithea
      FREE

I have made soooo much progress since then…. it’s been a roller coaster ride but I’m proud of how far I’ve come and I’m looking forward to the future!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kimberly, yes the future is a bright one. And may your path be filled with joy and happiness. Hugs, Michelle

Mae
      FREE

HaHaaa I was expecting a story to follow the title. I’m in the mist of my 3rd year as a Dresser. I was unexpectedly bitten by the Femme Bug in the Fall of 2018. There was a battle of confusion within for several months. I couldn’t understand this change that had come upon me; this compulsion of Femininity. I must admit there was that initial sexual turn on from the garments and fabrics. Perhaps being naughty was the big excitement. Doing and participating in the forbidden. I was developing my feminine movements and mannerisms, walking and talking. Now I had a fem name and persona. It all started with a fluke opportunity to try on a pair of black Stiletto ankle boots. It took from October to January for me to come out to myself. I had no previous experience with this type of change or life style. I started searching the Internet. I was skittish it took time and multiple guest visits before I was willing enough to join CDH and TGH. I’m a MTF Crossdressing Closet Girl – today I know and accept that. It took the majority of two years to actually come out to myself. A level of Femininity that’s beyond the sexual play thing. I have no intention to transition. I like having access to both aspects of my MTF life. It took time before I could come out to myself, a self acceptance. I also know that in my little world … to step out of my Closet would mean the distraction my little world as I know it. Some may say that’s too dramatic. When I finally came out to myself. It was to come out with several realities in my life. Just because I’ve come to accept it doesn’t mean others will or would.

Mae
        FREE

Typo – not distraction rather destruction oh my little life

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kimberly:

Happy that things are going well for you! What you said is very important. Often we don’t take the time to look back and reflect on our progress. I think that is a great thing to do because it helps to appreciate what is happening and it can energize you for the future. I definitely encourage that you do this periodically.

Also, in order for us to move forward, the first thing that all of us MUST do is come out to ourselves. That’s where all our stories begin…

Bit late to the Party but I hope things are going well for you. It was the best thing I’ve ever done and I hope you are finding the same.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?