OPINIONS: Jenni or Jenna? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Opinions sought for my new legal first name!

Choose One

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Jenni
  • Jenna
  • Creator
    Topic
    https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
    Inactive

Hello wonderful people of Transgender Heaven!ย  I signed up as Jenni, and have been Jenni on Crossdresser Heaven, but now that I have the go-ahead to start my path to becoming a woman, I am thinking Jenna may be the name I legally change to, or maybe something else entirely, but these are the two frontrunners. What are your thoughts?

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant

SILVER

I like both names Jenni is more of a friendly girlfriend name. Sounds more approachable. Jenna is sounds more a girl about town. A girl that is going some where . She is in style and wants to be noticed. Both are cute feminine names luv Stephanie

Jen Lienert
      Participant

SILVER

Either are great names.

Anne Preuss
      Participant

FREE

Jenni has such a happy girly vibe to it.ย  That’s why I voted Jenni. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sophie Bourne
      Participant

SILVER

Hi there… I like Jenni too. I’d stick with the name you already chose for yourself, unless it is making you uncomfortable for some reason.

Still, if you really prefer Jenna, why not? It’s a sweet name too.

Are you also thinking about middle names? Or a change in surname? It might be worth thinking about all these things at once until you see the whole name together and go “Yes, that’s me!”

Elizka Anderson
      Participant

SILVER

I personally like Jenni. It has a very happy feeling to the tone on the end.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account