orchiectomy or scrotumectomy or zero depth vagioplasty or vulvoplasty

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Diane H
      FREE

I am 69 years old married have been living full time as Diane for over 2 years was on estradiol for a year but had to stop until a blood clot in my leg dissolves.

Given my age, I see no reason to do a full GRS. Up until recently, I was just planning to do an orchi. That would reduce the need for male hormone blockers and would let me use a lower dose of E.

Recently, I have started to move to thinking of having the slightly more cosmetic scrotumectomy to reduce the amount of flesh down below making wearing more form-fitting women’s bottoms more practical – and making going through airport screening easier.

The downside of that is that I would largely lose the option for a more complete GRS surgery.

Looking for thoughts, opinions, and experiences for the sisters of Transgender Heaven

Thanks

Diane H

I just started myself at 40 and I have to say at first I wanted the full experience but after reading about it I would think that a vulvoplasty is the best option. I mean you get the look and you can feel clitoral stimulation but not penetration. I love anal already and honestly wonder a lot what it would feel like to have vaginal penetration. However the risks seem to outweigh the rewards.

Anonymous

My plan is currently to have a functioning vagina, but I am going to continue to study pros and cons. I am mid 40s and just starting HRT in March.

Marianne
      AMBASSADOR

I am currently in a long time marriage heading for our 25th anniversary this summer. Because of illness (Parkinson’s) I have been unable to function sexually as a male for 16 years. Should I transition, I would be on my own and would not look for another relation with a man or woman or whatever. Thus I believe I would have a cosmetic surgery without creating a vagina, just to ease passing in the female changing room at the public bath and so

Anonymous

Well I am 67 and awaiting full surgery with what they refer to in France as vaginoplasty. This is something I would have like to have done much earlier in my life, but that’s another story. I have no idea if I will ever be in a relationship again and nothing to do with my reasons for this decision. When I began to walk this path it was with the thought that I would live the last part of my life as I’ve always wished for. If any other positive aspect emerges from this point, that will simply be a bonus

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?