Other family members

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My other family members are glad I am still around to this day and came out when I did.It was after my dad’s death from suicide they were concerned about me knowing it was my mom and I left.It was my Aunt Dawn that convinced me.Told me to come over for a talk,she saw for a long time I was holding something in that needed out before it got worse.When I came home,went in my room closed the door and told my mom I needed a little me time for a little bit.I was 18 at the the time and realized my Aunt Dawn was right.After coming out to my mom and good friends.Next was my Aunt Dawn coming out as transgender to her being emotional.Said she was ready to let go of an unhappy nephew to become a much happier niece.Then it was to my other aunts and uncles whom took it well and also supported me through my transition including my Aunt Dawn.They don’t miss the unhappy nephew they had and say I am like any normal niece with a much happier life to this day.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cassie, outstanding. Your experiences are uplifting to a lot of ladies here. Sure there are some that may be having a bad day, and it just makes them feel worse. But that will pass. And they will read what you write and think, ‘wow, this is possible. it can have a good ending’… So keep it up. I love reading it. Michelle

a couple of my cousins learned from it too,one cousin realized she is bisexual and a couple more cousins of mine came out gay.These 3 cousins of mine credit for me helping them come out.I also have a niece that is transgender whom is transitioning which I am helping her out giving advice and supporting her.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?