Clear all

Ovarian Glandular, does it really work?

14 Posts
11 Users
0 Thanks
Topic starter
(@michella)
New Member     United States of America, Florida

hey girls. I’m new here. I’ve been studying non stop among various ways to grow breasts and look more feminine. Eventually I stumbled across ovarian Glandular. At first all I see is good things about it, but after some digging I have found some trans forums that swear on it and others calling it a scam. So that brings me here. Has anyone actually taken it and seen results. I’ve seen so many positive things that some testimonies I just feel might be fake. I recently started it 3 days ago with a hefty does(my body has really high tolerance levels) 2000 milligrams. I’m curious to see the results. Also I was wondering if you could take PM with it. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

13 Replies
Topic starter
(@michella)
New Member     United States of America, Florida

Also interesting fact PM has recently had actually lab study in male mice, and has been proven to actually work on the make mice.

(@rhiki)
    United States of America, Florida, Panama City

I take ovarian glandular, not sure how it works. I just started it a week ago.

(@toniace1)
New Member     United States of America, Maryland, Frederick

I’ve taken it and I recommend you slowly ramp up but it does work.Im finally on regular hrt and I think bo helped and when I went to the real stuff hrt I noticed very quick results,the results of bo are very slow but will slowly work.

(@leslieanne)
Trusted Member     United States of America, Virginia, Roanoke

Hi Ladies , I thought i would chime in here , on this since it relates to breast development . I've been taking PM now for about four mos. and have had some breast development from doing this . Before i tried creams , pills and even a breast pump with no progress , a waste or money . I started PM as it is directed on the bottle , one cap a day , i read were some had upped it and had some side effects. I can take my bra straps off and slide my bra down just under my breasts and measure across my nipples and get a measure of 41 inches . Before i was getting about 38 and a half , my breasts are starting to sag a little and this is quite nice . I use a breast cream , it is just to perk my girls up a bit as it does nothing to enhance the size . I am just looking to get up to a good B cup , no more , i don't want C's or D's , just nice B's in my bras . So far so good i'am not quite a full B cup , but i believe i will get there with PM . I don't know about mixing PM with Ovarian G , i guess it would be ok , you would need to talk to maybe a Pharmacist . I see Walmart sell Ovarian G for about seven dollars , not a bad price . I would love to hear from anyone who may  be mixing these two . Having fuller breasts is wonderful , but go slow on what ever you do , always read the reviews , see what others are experiencing . Love you all , Leslie

(@vangirl)
Active Member     United States of America, New York, Brooklyn

Hi I'm new here. I'm pre transition. Just wanted to know what PM is?

(@snowyone)
New Member     United States of America, Colorado, Castle Rock
(@elle9460)
New Member     United States of America, California, San Francisco

Hey Ladies,

I’ve been on Bovine Ovary glandular for about 4 months. And I can attest that it works surprisingly well.

For several months prior, I was on traditional HRT, with minimal results. Given I’m North if 40, pharmacy is just too risky, so I searched for something more “natural.”

I opted for BO (1000 mg) with a few add-ons, like PM, 1000mg daily, Volufine serum for massaging my girls, and a bio-identical estrogen cream, not only for the girls, but to put to rest…the boys.

In 4 months the transition has been profound. So, it does work, and not as slowly as some claim…at least in my case.

Page 1 / 2

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?