Packer Recommendations?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Heya, I discovered this year that I’m FTM trans, and my main issue right now is that I’m looking for a good packer to start with, and I don’t know where to look. Preferences are cost-friendly, good for sensitive skin (I have SPD (sensory processing disorder), and in this case I’m sensitive to some materials (among other things that aren’t related to this question), so that’s why this is necessary to note) and if possible, STP (stand to pee), as I’ve found it’s dysphoric for me to pee as a woman. And just saying in advance, thank you, I appreciate any recommendations I can get.

I don’t know if you’re still around, but I don’t like how most STPs are made with the large cup that goes around your anatomy. If you’re like me, and don’t like that style or can’t get it to work, I highly recommend looking into YourWillieShop. It may be a little daunting thinking you need to pee into a smaller area, but I found this works very well. If you’re unsure if it’ll work for you, you can always try the $20 option (if you like it, the owner will give you a discount on a prosthetic because you already have a piece you need).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?