Pheobe Lewis has entered….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

Firstly can i say what a good looking website you have here.

I am Pheobe, Only recently have i realised what has been bugging me for many years, the fact i always felt i wasn’t me but after doing some very deep soul searching along with some dark days, along with the fact i have always in some respect been afraid to let Phoebe out due to circumstances (family, work etc). It is now time to bring her to the fore.

Now i am at very early stage, family do not know as they are very anti transgender as have brought it up in general conversation. Not sure how i will overcome that stigma but time will tell.

I have made some small changes that aren’t visible publicly and feel a whole lot better for it. Never was very patient but to bring Phoebe out publicly that is exactly what i will need to be.

That is a small snippet of me and hope to catch you at some point in the future.

Phoebe x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Phoebe:

Glad to have you with us! I hope that it will be useful and enjoyable being here.

Your situation is replicated across many members here. As the saying goes: “You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last.”. In a way, it is a bit of the Luck of the Draw and some situations are better and some are worse. It becomes a question of how to go about dealing with what you have. Also, while there are some similarities in the paths for each of us, they are all different. There are so many variables that make each of our lives unique.

Many members here have been helped by working with a therapist. Since we are immersed in our own situations, it is very difficult to maintain some degree of objectivity. What a therapist can do is help to keep you focused on the issues that need to be considered and also help to understand what’s going on. These are all uncharted waters and it is a situation where our fears and worries can easily take over and paralyze us. If that happens, all progress comes to a halt. However, the choice of therapist is important as not everyone has experience in gender issues. That is a key factor in finding someone to work with.

So, we have many members here from the UK. If you would like to search for other members, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! That really helps other members to understand your situation and what is going on for you.

Terri Anne Knoan
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Pheobe,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Marsha
      SILVER

Welcome to the forum I am rather new her also my name is Marsha and i have  feelings similar to yours and have never really been out in public fully dressed as a Lady but want to be able to do that at some point in my life and will be 64 years old in two months already. Try our chat sometime I have not been active as I work part yime and keep busy schedule so again welcome to the forum.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.