Please call me Aidan or he/him

• Creator
    Topic
    https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
    Inactive

Hi!! I’m still questioning myself with my gender but I’m pretty sure I’m actually a boy. I want somebody to finally call me Aidan or he/him pronouns but there’s nobody irl that can at that moment. Can someone please do it here? I want to see how I feel.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      LeslieAnne
      Participant

FREE

Aidan , Hi , nice to meet a nice guy like you , please feel free to join us here , membership is free and a lot of us girls would love to chat with you . You sound like a really sweet and wonderful guy for some lucky trans girl to talk with . Your friend , Leslie

Jace Wesley
      Participant

FREE

Hello Aidan happy to see you here, You can call me Jace or he/him. When I found this site I was thrilled to find people I can chat with and feel safe doing it.

Jace

CC Webb
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hello Aidan!

Welcome to TGH.  I’m glad you found our FTM forum.  We just created it since the guys seem to be more asynchronous in conversations than is typical of the live chats.  But, please do feel feee to look around the site.  I think you’ll find you have plenty in common with MTF members too.

Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account