Positive change in my life at age 13

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I had a positive change in my life at age 13,people that were like me and understood took me in.I grew up with transphobic parents that booted me out that never let me be me.I was glad they brought me in knowing they are like me.At first I was part time loving to dress as female and all got involved.First dressed,had a smile on my face for the first time.Age 16,knew it was time to go fulltime and saw it on my face.Permnant hair extensions put in my hair and ears pierced.Make up and nails done too.I was so happy to see the real me pop out and said goodbye to my life as a boy.Age 18,breast augmentation and trachea shave done.I credit these people that show they cared and changed my life around this can happen.I still keep in contact with them.Told me their stories how they knew they were transgender.I love them to this day.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

You know, sometimes we are just in the right place at the right time. The stars align in such a way as to move us forward; much further than we dared to hope for. Sometimes it just works!

So, go forth and live your best life! You deserve it and we would like to hear about it!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I consider them my family too</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?