Pressure to be Transgender

• Creator
    Topic
    Rikki
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Hope this finds all well with the community; Delta is raging. I’ve been reading posts right along and enjoying it even though I haven’t checked in here lately.

Pressure to be trans. Another factor that caused me to publicly ID as trans was pressure…everyone said this is what I should do. By everyone, I don’t mean members of the community I mean non members and then they said I shouldn’t do it??? Go figure, right?

Perhaps they thought I would make an intimate connection but I’m asexual. Like I said, go figure.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Best regards to everyone!

Rikki

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Actually, no. Too old for any peers to tell me that, nor would I listen. The thing is, no one can live your life for you, so what say should they have? My opinion, anyway.

Similarly, if I was criticized because I wear masks and take precautions, I would ask if they will get sick for me?

Unfortunately, people say a lot of truly stupid things. It is just the nature of the beast…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.