Proud to be gay and trans

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m very proud I’m gay but I am especially proud n happy I’m trans.

Welcome Kelly,  yes it’s  great to be  trans

`hi Kelly It’s good to hear from you at TGH SITE, and I also feel it’s GOOD to BE TRANS…..
      There’s a lot to learn, here òn this site with Everyone being So kind and understanding, to one another….
      So take care… and be your True Self 💕

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kelly:

It is always a powerful thing to come out to ourselves. Everything starts with that, so it will always be very important. Anyway, we are glad to have you with us and hope that being here will be a great experience for you!

Please complete your Profile page. It helps other to get to know you better. Your Profile page will always be accessible and can be updated at any time.

You can search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Life is very short. It is the most important to life to the fullest. We shouldn’t pay much attention to people’s opinions, hatred, and discrimination. If you are gay and trans, and you are proud of it, it is great!

Science, i have a  BS in  chemistry , MS. in chemistry and a PHD in  pharmaceutical sciences.

For  my PHD project I  synthesized a derivative of AZT,  at that time the drug of choice for the AIDS virus. Took  me 8 years to complete  the  project and 2 years  to write  up  my  PHD  which  was copyrighted in  1991

After that  taught  biology, chemistry and  pharmacy courses,  for  over  10 years

Taught  inorganic,  as well as  organic chemistry  courses in  chemistry

In biology  taught  the  classification of  living  organisms,  as well as the  systems of the  body , and all the  basic processes of  biology,  such as  glycolysis, photosynthesis and  genetics

What  type of  science are you  into

Hope  this helps you

Thanks for writing

Nice  meeting you

My best to you

Dr. Phillysis

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

One of the best descriptions that I have run across regarding sex and gender is: Sex is between your legs and Gender is between your ears…

Yes, that is correct what you said about attraction. The way it works is with respect to the gender that you believe yourself to be. You are a trans woman attracted to another woman. Women loving women are lesbians.

That’s  the  new  question  society  has to  work on

Are  trans women  female  or  male

Scientifically speaking  they are  males

Another  question,  if  males are  attracted to  trans women,  are they  gay or  straight

Everyone  has  the right to live  their lives as they want  to

I highly  support  , people who are  trans

Life is too short,  we are  just  passing through,  so live  your life,  as you  see fit.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Sex and Gender are two different things. Do not confuse the two…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Not a question in my mind. The physicality is what it is. However, most want to continue using the binary description, but the problem with that is it becomes inaccurate when considering intersex people. Therefore the description should be something much more inclusive beyond the binary.

As transgender people, we try to present and live as the gender that we believe we are. The physicality only comes into play because it isn’t aligned with our mental viewpoint. Attraction in a mental thing. So, when a trans woman is attracted to a person Assigned Female At Birth (AFAB), it is a female to female attraction. It can’t be otherwise because physicality is not involved. Attraction is a mental event. A trans woman is not considering attraction this from a male perspective. She is considering attraction from a female perspective…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?