Puberty!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Good morning sisters (or afternoon or evening depending on your time zone 😊). My name is Karen and I’m absolutely thrilled to have found this slice of heaven.

Today is the day. I’m both terrified and ecstatic. I’m currently on my way to have blood work done for HRT!!!

Karen…..congratulations and hope all goes well for you, honey.

If you have any questions or just want to chat….I am here for you!

Dame Veronica

Thank you sweetheart, I’m sure I’ll be blowing your private message box up. πŸ˜„

Anonymous

Hello Karen and welcome to tgh! Best wishes on your hrt journey. Keep us updated on your progress and feel free to message me if you ever need to chat with a friend.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Tessa

Today’s the dayday !!! At my appointment right now!!!

[quote quote=29215]Today’s the dayday !!! At my appointment right now!!!

[/quote]
      How did it go?

Cloe, it was wonderful. The clinic has a transgender health program. So on Saturdays they are open exclusively to the transgender community. It was so encouraging to be sitting in the lobby with other transgender women and men.Β  To be called by the correct name. To be called ma’am. It was just amazing. When the doctor was listening to my breathing she complimented me on my camisole, she liked to the color.😁

The most meaningful moment though, as I stood in the doorway holding those scripts. My mind went back to all of those nights when I was younger, lying in bed begging God to let me wake up as a girl or to take this away from me. Not understanding why it seemed He would do neither. As I stood there frozen I began to cry as I realized, every time I prayed for Him to make me a girl ,He was on His throne telling me “you already ARE girl and one day I’ll give you the opportunity to look and live like the woman you’ll grow to be”.

[quote quote=29453]You are said the I am. Beautiful!

[/quote]
      I absolutely love this ! 😘

Thank you Cami. It was wonderful, everyone called me Karen! Unfortunately, they probably won’t have an appointment available until after the New Year. But that’s okay IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?