Question About Prosthetics

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tara
      FREE

Well, I’ve been up to a lot since I last posted here. I’ve moved to California and started back to grad school. School’s a little intimidating but I’m being paid to be a student, so I can’t complain.

I’ve found a therapist here. I’m still not quite sure how I feel about him. But I’ve only been to two sessions.

I’m training for a marathon. So hopefully I’ll lose some weight and start to develop a more girlish figure. I really hate my rectangle shaped male body right now.

I especially hate the sight and discomfort I have with my anatomy. I’ve tried a lot of things to lessen it. I’ve tried tucking, but it’s difficult to get the tuck to stay in place.

Last week, I ordered a chastity cage that I hoped would be ideal. From the pictures on Amazon (side note: don’t go to Amazon for a chastity cage), it looked like it had a cup that fit snugly against my groin and would give me a smoother appearance down there. Well, it didn’t fit snugly and it looked more like I was wearing a jock strap with a cup. It didn’t even fit that well. I was so disappointed. And now I’m arguing with the seller to try to get part of my $90 back! *eyeroll*

So, now I’m thinking about a prosthetic vagina. Most of them are silicone and look like they may not fit well or may not breathe well or both. Anyone have any experience with these? I’ve thought about a gaff. That may be a better solution. I’m looking for something that will make me feel less dysphoric until I can have this growth removed from between my legs.

I’d appreciate any advice or anecdotes that may be helpful. What have you girls tried that’s helped you cope? What should I steer clear of? What’s a waste of money?

Thanks girls! *mwah*

I use a second pair of panties or a waist shaper with a crotch and not to mention it may cinch that waist in a bit πŸ˜€

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?