- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
So I’m considering using supplements to grow breasts, and PM and BO seem to be the way to go from my research. I picked up Swanson Ovarian Glandular 250mg and Max Strength Pueraria Mirifica 1000mg. I haven’t taken either yet and was wondering a few thing.
1) Should I use one, the other, or both?
2) What dosage would be both safe to prevent blood clots yet still affective?
3) How fast will changes take place? It’s coming to summer, and I would prefer not to see major development until Fall.
Also for context, I’m taking (2) Reishi 10:1 500mg pills a as an anti-androgen and consuming about 1-2 table spoons of Flaxseed meal a day for feminization. I won’t be seeing a therapist until end of month and won’t be able to get HRT for at least one year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.