Ready….Jump

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m Michele.  I’ve started transitioning to female just recently.  I’m 62 years old and have been waiting 52 years for the “right” moment to come out.  It finally arrived a month or so back when I asked myself, “who am I?”.  Well, I am a woman and have been since I was prepubescent.  But my male body dictated how I behaved and reacted to the world.  So poor female me was squashed into a box and hidden.  The only signs I was femme were the way sit, walk, throw a ball… and I have always been a “gentle” man.

Now I am a gentle woman and I am happy.  I feel uplifted and I am excited to live my life.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated by anyone here as I am such a novice.

[postquote quote=100828]
      Welcome dear lady!! You seem like that you would be a wonderful friend! Any woman who is your friend must feel soo blessed! ((((((((( 🤗 hug ))))))))

Kimmi

Awwww thank you Kimmi,

I mostly have female friends now.. well, always have really.  I can’t believe how good I feel now.  All those years as a man and now after only a month or so I am happy, I feel light, I almost enjoy the strange looks I’ve been getting, because it means they notice me as “me”.

I can’t believe how uplifting it is to take that one small step, to become the woman I have always been.  Just by saying “I am a woman” and it all began.

Thank you universe for giving me the courage… but even more, thank you my little 11 year old step daughter who came out as gay, then went on to become a staunch advocate of her rights.  She inspires me.  She is so brave and proud.   And now I am being brave and proud too.

Michele

xx

Darling Michele…

With that flaming mop of red hair no one would mistake you coming from a Celtic background!
      I’m Polly and I’m just up the road from you so I’m very pleased to make you acquaintance!
      You’ll find all the support you need from here though it can be a little turgid from time to time. Just ask away and I’m sure there shall be someone on here who has an answer or an idea for you.

If there is something I can help with then message my privately and we can talk.

Hugs Polly

Thank you Polly,

Up the road… haha.  You must be on the small island up north….

I like how “up the road” here could be 2 kls, or 500…

I will definitely contact you if I need help or to talk.  My friend is coming up today to school me some more on makeup.  How does a girl keep a job and do their makeup too?  I’m so slow at getting it all on….  but today I went out for coffee with a few female friends.  A first.  Going to work tomorrow as “me”… another first.  Exciting times.

Michele xx

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Michele:

Glad you’re here and I trust your journey will continue to go well.

Many feel that coming out to yourself is the first major hurdle. How we feel is one thing, but we have to work against years of indoctrination and expectations. Not an easy trick. So, the next thing is keeping that progress going. It doesn’t have to mind-blowing; just steady. Also, every now and then, stop to look back and notice your progress. This is what energizes and sustains us.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. It has more important than most people think. Eventually threads will wind up at the bottom of the pile, but the Profile page will always be accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes.  It’s how other members understand what your situation is.

You can search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. And by the way, I’ve heard of Dunedin. I’m a lifelong motorsports fan and I remember some street races there in the 50’s and 60’s…

Thank you DeeAnn,

My late wife remembered the street racing in Dunedin.  It was long before I got here, as I’m an import from the north island.   Thanks for the good advice in your greeting.

Michele x

[postquote quote=101152]
      (((((((((((( hug 🤗 ))))))))))))

Hi Michele,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful place to be yourself.
      My hope is that you will learn to be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask away and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?