Reintroducing Myself in San Diego

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rikki
      FREE

Hello,

I took a break from my attempts to explore my gender expression and supressed it, as usual, with horrific results.  So, I figure I have nothing to lose now.   Time to clean up and fem up.

San Diego girls hit me up.  Could use some friends/support.

Happy New Year

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rikki:

Glad you could join us! It is a very eclectic group and many are willing to share what they know and have experienced. I think the time that you spend here will be very helpful.

In the menu under Social is a link for Member Directory. It is searchable.

When you have time, please feel free to complete your Profile. It is a great way for people to begin to know you and to understand where you are in your journey.

Anonymous

Welcome. I lived in San Diego 40 years ago. It is certainly a very unique area. I am Jamie and I am a 64 year old MTF trans woman. I have been on HRT for 18 months. It is never too late to start your transition. As you have questions and if you cannot find the answer in the Articles section please ask. As DeeAnn indicated many of us are happy to help. We are doing what others that went before us did for us.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?