Relationship with my parents

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Relationship with my parents is a whole lot better now.It was a tough road for us before this happened.They knew something I was hiding something inside I would not come out about.Tried to get me to open up and I would not.It got so bad I didn’t speak to them for 2 years at age 21 to 23..Finally I was living in a transgender community that got me to finally open up to them.This 2 months after I started my life as a tgirl living and dressing as female.I knew they were right and had the courage to face my parents with their great advice.Called my parents and they actually talked to me.I assumed they were mad at me at first and were not.Told them I go by Zoe now living and dressing as a tgirl.Met up and they saw the changes and I opened up to them.Told them I always been the happy male liking to wear female clothing and shoes.They accepted it and called me Zoe.This was not overnight,it was one step at a time for us.They learned I live a much happier life and I felt very guilty holding it in before this happened.As things got more better,they forgave me.They even met the people in this transgender community I lived with that convinced me to open up to them.We have a great relationship and they love me as a daughter to this day.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Both say I look better in a dress and heels to this day and I agree with them.Do know I have no plans to transition to this day

Honey its amazing to hear your parents support you. I’ve personally been living a female life for the last 6 months and told my parents and friend about my feelings before I even started dressing. Long story short my mum is actually pushing me forward. According to her if I’m doing something id better be doing it properly.

Love Trisha

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Zoe, that is so wonderful to hear. So many times we hear just the opposite, so hearing your situation turn out well, is a breath of fresh air. Keep it up, and spread you good news around. Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.