Returning Member

• Creator
    Topic
    https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
    Inactive

Hello, everyone.

I’m back with another account.  I’ve had a few over the years.  Most recently, I came back for just a few days.  I didn’t even complete my profile, post anything or connect with any friends.  I’m actually kind of embarrassed after joining and quitting so many times.  What can I say?  Being transgender, or figuring out if you are transgender, is difficult.  I hope you can understand and appreciate what I’m going through.  I remember friends I had here previously.  I hope you will accept my friendship again, and that I can make some new friends.

If you have any comments or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.  My intention is to help others, if I can, in addition to getting help myself.

Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      CC Webb
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome back Stephanie!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.