Rikkis outta the closet

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello. My name is rikki. Im new here. I am a middle aged almost fulltime time gurl. I have had a verysad very hard time since coming out. From my family to some friends at work and just altogether its been hard. So i hope i can dind some like minded friends here for advice and support. Ty

Melody
      FREE

Rikki,

Im so sorry that you have suffered just because you are expressing who you really are. I have been in the closet my whole life, still am, but am starting to open the door. Im in my mid-forties and have lots to lose and am really scared. People like you are my HEROs, and I sincerely mean that. I truly hope everything starts to get better for you. You will find there are many wonderful people on this board– I have only been on here for a few days and I am so grateful for some new friends Ive found who actually get me. Please let me know if you ever want to talk- I work alot, but will try to make time!

Jen

Carolynj
      FREE

Hi there Rikki, I am Carolyn and I want to let you know that you’re not alone.Not even close .A lot of good people have experienced a similar situation. I know what it’s like to change your gender identity and have a negative reaction.Just be yourself . It’s difficult but in time you will feel better .

Hi Rikki! Experiences like ours are the reason i’m getting involved with the trans community again after so many years. My treatment during transition has been very traumatic at times. You are not alone, and there is more love and support out there than you know. I’m happy to listen to anything you need to say. I’m sorry you have suffered losses. Losing your family makes room for the family you choose. Losing friends makes room for true friends. You are starting a new life, and there will be hard times. How we overcome them is what defines us.

Anonymous

Hi Rikkis. Congratulation on coming out. I came out end of June 2020. Am 59 years young. It wasn’t easy to do. First person I told was my best friend. All he said was, I knew something was different about you just couldn’t figure it out. He hugged me and said he will all ways be there for me supportive though it all. He didn’t abandon me like I was thinking would happen. His reaction gave me hope and for the first time in my life I felt happy safe and confident. I felt I can now be me. A month later I told me sister, Sadly she took it badly. said some horrible things to me. Three days later she sends me a message telling me she is not judging my decisions in life. Well I told her its not like I woke up one morning and told my self from this time on I will be trans f2m. Another day later she messages me and apologizes to me. She says she is open minded and will give me supportive help as i need it. I think she is coming around to it all. I grew up with 6 siblings 5 still live. Haven’t told any of the others yet. Sister said she won’t say anything. But she will be there comfort me when I am ready to tell them. I feel they may abandon me, but I wont let that get in my way it they do. I feel they can except me for me or not. I hope they all will still love me, as being transgender dosen’t change the person that I am. I am still the same person, just happier as a male. Telling my 3 sons will be another worry to deal with. They all adults now. I hope they understand Its time I took care of me, time to live for me. Theres to much to write, lol this is to long. Save some for another time to write. Best of care and love to all you transgenders. hugs from Jace

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?