Safe Feminizing Supplements?

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Dani.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Are there any feminizing pills or similar that is safe without a prescription out there? Or do you have to get a prescription for that kind of thing?

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jayla, I am not a fan of those kinds of supplements. HRT is some serious stuff and should be done under a doctor’s care. All too often I have heard of women either getting ripped off, or causing other issues because they adversely affected some other issue. I would really suggest seeking out medical advice. I hope this helps, Michelle

Anonymous

Jayla, At one time I tried some herbal stuff that was way expensive and did nothing. I have been on HRT since July and have been happy with results and cost.  Plus doing HRT under the care of a doctor brings peace of mind.  Don’t give up health for little or no results it’s not worth it.

love Jenna

Anonymous

Actually there is and it won’t cost you an arm and leg .

Those so called pills on the market , forget them , they are a waste of your cash and most of the ingred’s are fillers .

You can go to your local health store and buy herbs there that will femm your body , you will grow breast .and develop nice curves . However , they will not give you the psycholoical factors . Only HTR will do that .

There are over 300 plants with have estrogens. Strongest is Fenugreek , Wild Yam , Red Clover , Fennel . Cost is around 25-30 a month . You can get them in pill form or liqu’d extract . Woman having been using these for thousand of years to treat menopas . To start with use Ferugreek and Wild Yam .

You will also need a progesterone cream as well with can be pick up at any drug store . This is only used on a 2 week period , stop for tw weeks and start again . This will cause your body to believe you are going through your monthly cycle .

But please take your doctor about this first , there are no side effects or such but could cause troubles if you are on other meds . and never ..never mix these if you do start HTR

Terri-Alexis

Terri-Alexis

Beliefs are different whoever wherever you ask, my personal opinion is to avoid anything that isnt prescribed by a doctor that specializes in trans care. Maintain your health, work out, play around with make up, loose weight, prepare yourself in every other way to start your journey before hrt.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?