Samantha's Declaration

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kara Sumtymes
      Participant

FREE

I declare that guys cloths are depressing and boring and I’d rather be wearing clothes that I’m comfortable in. On a nice day like today, I’d rather be wearing a nice dress and a pair of my favorite heels.

When dressed as a guy I dress in blue jeans & sneakers & or,, sweet pants/ boots with my Harley oil can style hat usually wearing it backwards because I am thin/going very bald. But dressed up as Kara totally the opposite a,,,,, GLAMOUR Gurl 👠❤️💄👀 luv trying to look,,,, very feminine NEVER 👎🏻 wearing sneakers,, dresses/Skirts/ I am definitely a,,, Stockings/garter belt/open bottom girdle wearing Gurl 👍❤️

https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive

I feel soooooo the same ! Can’t stand having to wear them , dislike seeing them . My favorite thing is when I’ve had days of alone time and I only see my girl clothes laying around . Feels so normal and fulfilling  !

CC Webb
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I love going simple as much as getting all dolled up.  Just putting on some skinny jeans and a bright t-shirt some cute white sneakers and a few pieces of jewelry.  Putting on the earrings is the frosting on the cake.

1 user thanked author for this post.

I heartily agree!  I watch the Oscar Awards show for the girls in their dresses….all looking different and lovely. And then there are the penguins……(males…..in tuxedos all looking alike)

Well you can picture the image I am sure.  Keep on enjoying yourself my sister.

Hugs………

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.