Satina

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi. I love satin. I don’t know if this is the right forum for me please forgive me if i do something wrong.

I’m looking for a friend who is just like me. That’s all. Talk, go out for a coffee or shopping. Nothing else.

And to share life on forums. How we’re living our lives etc.

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Satina,

Warm welcomes. Please look around the site and make yourself at home. We are all open to sharing about our lives so join in chat or message any of us.

Hugs,

Cathy

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Satina:

We do have a sister site, CrossDresser Heaven. I would think that your interests might be more aligned with that site. This site is intended for those who are considering transition, in the process of transitioning or have already transitioned. Also, you will notice that we do not have a fashion and makeup forum here, but CDH does. You may find more interest in what you would like to talk about there.

Also, the term transvestite has fallen from general use in the US, but is still in widespread use in the UK, and perhaps in other places. Here, crossdresser has replaced the word transvestite.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?