Scared and confused.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Please no one come at me hard. I’m a 24 year old woman that has been gay since I was 12. My family has accepted me and am now married to the love of my life. But I still feel like something is messing. Like I’m not me. I’ve always thought about transitioning but was always scared of letting my family down and the back lash of the world I would have to hear negative things from.
      I do want to transition just don’t even know where to begin. Is there anyone on here that can give me tips and point me in the right way of doing this.

Hi Katlyn. The best first step is to speak to a therapist who deals with gender issues. They can help you identify and deal with concerns and issues you may have and are a necessary step under established Standards Of Care. They can guide you through the next steps if transition truly is right for you. To assist in finding a therapist you can try psychologytoday.com. If you need help with the site just send me a private message at https://transgenderheaven.com/contact/managing-ambassador/

Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Hello my name is Marquis I’m 25 and have always lived as a gay woman I also married my wife 10 years ago, but still something was missing I never felt complete as a person I always knew I was different and it took alot to finally understand that I was a transgender man. I came out to my wife 4 months ago and it has been the best decision I ever made she doesn’t have any interest in men but she loves me and she accepts me and together we are learning and taking it one day at a time. I came out to my family and by surprise they also was okay with this and I have realized as long as the people you love are good with this and I’m truly happy than the world doesn’t matter. I also have been confused because I have always lived my life as a lesbian woman and this changes things not really me as a person because I will always be me no matter if I’m a man or woman but the way others look at me and its scary but together as a transgender community we can get threw this and its okay to be us.i hope I kinda helped

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?