Seeing Clearly as a Woman…

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So, another totally satisfying experience! I went for my annual eye exam…not overly dressed…just jeans, flats and a cute top. I was in a hurry, so just eyeliner and lipstick. The girl at the front desk looked at me a LITTLE questioningly – probably because I wasn’t wearing a wig, as I’d just come from getting my hair cut and was sporting a new, short “pixie cut” that I’ve decided to wear (even though my hair is thinning)…

Anyway, everyone was as nice as they could be…the optometrist (a woman) chatted with me for several minutes after the exam and then walked with me directly to the women’s display area to pick out my new frames!

I’ve heard stories from other girls about getting eye-rolls and snarky comments when picking out women’s eye glasses…but nothing but friendliness and courtesy at “America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses”!

Sounds like an awesome time. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

Those little wins can be the most satisfying Shawna!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?