Seeing my first time as Zoe

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First time seeing myself as Zoe was emotional,had tears of joy coming out of my eyes.I was 23 years old living with a transgender community which have TGirls,transsexuals and CDs and transgender females at the time.A week into living with them,asked me what was wrong and told them I always wanted to live and dress as female.All told me that I wasn’t alone and told me their stories.One was my age kicked out by her own mom at 14 years old.Finally the next day said I was getting my ears pierced and something was going to happen 6 weeks later.6 week after my ears were pierced,a make over that changed my life around.Was fitted for bras and breasts forms followed by trying on new outfits which replaced my male wardrobe.Loved the new clothing they picked out including the shoes.Following that was getting my hair done having permanent hair extensions put in including my hair done,nails and make up done.Taught me everything very well and seeing the results was emotional.Looked in the mirror and tears of joy coming out of my eyes very emotional being hugged.Said I don’t want to go back to my life as male.We went out to celebrate and introduced me to bigger crowd that were like me whom also accepted me in right away.I learned something from it,it can happen and have a better life as Zoe to this day.It was well worth it and love my life as a TGirl to this day

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

It has been great since this happened 19 years ago.I did feel guilty not coming out to my parents before this happened which was my fault

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Zoe, looks like a good start to a wonderful life. Looks like you are figuring things out and figuring out which route to take on this life long road trip. I know you will find some road construction along the way, a traffic jam here and there, and probably a fender bender or two. But they are all minor delays. Just keep your eyes on the goal, and keep pushing forward.

I’m not sure if I even sent you this before, but if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. And if

you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. Hugs, Michelle

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.