Sephora – Classes for Confidence

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Has anyone attended one of the Classes For Confidence that Sephora offers? They have always been amazing when I have needed help in the past, and treated me like a lady.

Thank you for sharing.Β  I’ve never hear about it.

Anonymous

I visited Sephora 2weeks ago for a makeover. I was going to a wedding that afternoon. Β The whole experience was amazing . I was blown out of the water,when i looked in the mirror. We were hugging in the end .She gave me her personal phone number, if we needed to talk. I learned a lot in 1hr soooo worth it. You must purchase $50 of cosmetics when done. Im a big believer in liquid lip paint now!!!

Anonymous

I have found that as my makeup skills improve so does my confidence being out. I am a lucky femme as I made a sweetheart of a friend who works the Mac counter at Macy’s and my daughter who always looks like porcelain perfection. I feel invincible when I look a proper lady. I am a fan of Sephora but I think the β€œbeginning Witch” kits are offensive to those of us who practice Wicca. Haha just me. Their eyeshadows go on so nicely and last

Thank you for your comments ladies…….I am going to check it out too!

Dame Veronica

Thank you for your comments ladies…….I am going to check it out too!

Dame Veronica

All,

I have been to Sephora many times for their Mini-makovers, 15 min max as they wait on other customers too. My first and second time I was mostly drab. I love the people there, always been treated very nicely no matter what state I’m in. Learned so very much because they are willing to teach you. In the mini-makeovers they do not require to to buy anything.

Their products are IMO, quite expensive.

I have been wanting to go to the classes, yet too far away from me.

Kisses,

-Terri Anne

Anonymous

I’ve never been to Sephora. The next time I’m out I’ll try them out.

-Layla Jynsen

I don’t ever see them being offered. But I would love to go.

I have not done the classes but I have been to Sephora and spoke to them about the classes. they gave me the number to another store that does the training to ask them when and where their next class was. I have not called but, these classes are for anyone who wants to learn how to do makeup and they specify trans community and recommend we call to see if we are comfortable with a mixed crowd or if we would rather do a trans community only session which they would schedule. The entire event is free and no need to purchase any products afterwards for these sessions. They also offer sessions in store with a minimum purchase and 3 times a week they do free 15 minute mini makeovers. Must call store for makeovers over 15 minutes which require the minimum purchase afterwards. The staff I had met near me are very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a free 15 minute tutorial of applying foundation and then looked in the mirror afterwards and was like, that’s not me. No way. BTW, the Sephora brand of foundation is only $36.00 and last about 2 months with daily use. So not too expensive. They do carry the expensive brands though. If that’s what you want.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?