She is killing me slowly

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone my name is eve 24 years old (I didn’t start transitioning .)
      I just feel this alone and I am becoming crazy if I start transitioning I have to lose my loved ones and I don’t t have anyone to talk . and get help But the feminine feeling inside me is coming all the time and taking my happiness away I just want to die alone

Hello Eve, It is difficult for sure. I also have meditated about what could happen if I informed my loved ones about what feels right to me. But you are not alone. I just joined this community and wished this was available to me when I was feeling alone also. I am sure there are plenty of members that can provide helpful positive advice that have gone through what you are currently experiencing. Reach out and you will see you are definitely not alone

Anonymous

I understand where you are coming form and it is very frustrating on dealing with inner emotions .

You aren’t alone in your life journey , many here have been in the same place and I’m sure you don’t want to die .

The femm inside isn’t killing you , it’s the fear and negativity which is ruling right now  . It’s human nature to feel loss for something which we find dear to our hearts , but sooner or later we have to let go so can flourish .

I have faced many loss’s in my life including loved ones . I have been hit a car three times , I survied cancer , rape survior , abused as child pyshical and sexually and I’m still here .

I hold my head up high with pride for who I’m not what I’m and I will continue the fight pressing forward continuing to develop my inner strength .

Talk with your loved ones , share how you are feeling inside and that you need their support to help you through this .

Terri-Alexis

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Eve:

If you are going to remain Inactive, there isn’t much that we can do for you…

[postquote quote=95108]
      Honey there are soo many of us that can relate to you! My heart ❤️ truly goes out to you!

[postquote quote=95108]
      And just so you know the feelings only get stronger and stronge weeeeeeee.

Aundrea K
      FREE

Honey your won’t lose your family, you might lose some but not all that is a fact. Be selective at first and tell the most trusted.

Get a therapist, get a therapist. They will help you deal with your feelings

Last embrace who you are, you won’t beat this, it will come back trust me.  So go be you and fuck the world

Yes it true that what feeling is getting stronger. It is woman inside you which wants to come out

Know exactly how you feel. The only one that has any right to judge you is you. Be happy for yourself and don’t base your happiness in others approval. Do talk to a therapist for a long, long time. Get it all out. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. And this above all else, to thine own self be true. Best wishes for you

Hi Eve, I feel the exact same way. Know that you’re not alone. YOU know who you are and that is just as, if not more, important than others knowing who you are. You will probably never feel ready to tell anyone. And I’m writing this under the covers of my duvet rn 😅. But I just want you to know that even if you feel like you’re not in control, you are! Just hold on to hope. There’s light at the end of the tunnel ♡

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?