Shopping online and excitement

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I was just thinking about doing some website browsing, shopping, and how excited I get just looking at shoes, lingerie, hosiery, blouses, and skirts. It’s a bit silly since I am not getting a full paycheck since the accident so I have no disposable income to work with. But I can look! I have found that I will find some gorgeous heels and just obsess over them. I have also found that having just a couple pair of heels is not possible at all! In just a few short months I now have 7 pair of heels and this is with no real disposable income. I just love shopping for women’s clothing, shoes and accessories. This is nothing which has just happened overnight either. With my mother, my ex wives, or my current wife, whom I just adore, I have been able to shop for female items but abhor drab shopping. Online shopping I will lose hours shopping by comparing and trying to find the best deal.

I have lost so many favorite websites from computer crashes that it frustrates me to no end. So I am asking for you to put down your favorite websites for shopping. Please list in this way; shoes – Pierre Silber, JC Penny; lingerie – Her Room, Hips and Curves. Thank you so much for your contribution.

lingerie –

bras & panties –

stockings –

garter belts –

shoes –

blouses & tops –

slacks –

dresses informal –

dresses cocktail –

dresses formal –

skirts office –

skirts evening out –

skirts casual –

C/D items & accessories –

jewelry –

I.could use help on what i.should dress in and the steps i gotta take to become the girl i want know anyone that wouldhelp me

Jasmin darling, probably best to start with the basics that are easy to do.  Have you shaved your legs yet?  It is a start.  Panties all the time, even in drab.  Stocking feel lovely on freshly shaved legs.  Lingerie over all is not a bad choice.  Have fun and shop  til you drop.  Just start a list on any of the sites you go and you can come back later to buy.

Love

Jennifer

Hi Danielle….hope you are well.  My places I visit often are aliexpress, Venus, Rosegal, Lucille Sorel, Femulate, Walmart, Recollections, Etsy, En Femme and Amazon……..there are others, but I forget many. Look forward to chatting with you again………..Merry Christmas and all the Best in the New Year. I guess you will be filling in as Mrs. Clause this year????  LOL.

Sister Dame Veronica

Hi ya girl, I love amazon and sometimes just googling what I am looking for and check out the various sites.  Amazon lets you start a wish list that you can go back to when you have the money.  My big problem is when my wish list get fairly full and I have some in the budget to buy, I have a hard time deciding what I would like.  It can be tough being a girl.

Love

Jennifer

Well ladies I read the replies to ” shopping online ” and I cannot believe I didn’t see Victoria’s Secret listed. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t put on a pair of panties from VS and every night when I go to bed I am wearing some type of VS sleepwear.  Everything I purchase from VS is so very feminine and it makes me feel totally feminine when I am wearing them. So my opinion is Victoria’s Secret is the go to shop for lingerie….Hugs Louise

Hi Louise,

I dropped VS a long time ago.  I didn’t like the high pressured  in store selling, still don’t like the prices and limited selection.  I do check out Fredericks of Hollywood.  The styles are more to my liking.

Love

Jen

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?