Shopping online and excitement

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Danielle Fox 5 days, 13 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Danielle Fox
    Participant

Hi Girls,

I was just thinking about doing some website browsing, shopping, and how excited I get just looking at shoes, lingerie, hosiery, blouses, and skirts. It’s a bit silly since I am not getting a full paycheck since the accident so I have no disposable income to work with. But I can look! I have found that I will find some gorgeous heels and just obsess over them. I have also found that having just a couple pair of heels is not possible at all! In just a few short months I now have 7 pair of heels and this is with no real disposable income. I just love shopping for women’s clothing, shoes and accessories. This is nothing which has just happened overnight either. With my mother, my ex wives, or my current wife, whom I just adore, I have been able to shop for female items but abhor drab shopping. Online shopping I will lose hours shopping by comparing and trying to find the best deal.

I have lost so many favorite websites from computer crashes that it frustrates me to no end. So I am asking for you to put down your favorite websites for shopping. Please list in this way; shoes – Pierre Silber, JC Penny; lingerie – Her Room, Hips and Curves. Thank you so much for your contribution.

lingerie –

bras & panties –

stockings –

garter belts –

shoes –

blouses & tops –

slacks –

dresses informal –

dresses cocktail –

dresses formal –

skirts office –

skirts evening out –

skirts casual –

C/D items & accessories –

jewelry –

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account