Short introduction by Abbey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

my name is Ivy Jane. Abbey in my nick comes form when a friend with a cold, who called my name, but it sounded like Abbey and I really liked it. I’m in my early 30’s, a highland girl from central European Carpathian ridge. I enjoy arts&crafts, woodworking and iron forging to the point, where I would like to make rustic home decor and accessories my living.

I knew that I was different from early puberty, but chose not to do anything about it. And it had nearly brought me to the edge of attempted suicide. But only after years of misery and denial. That was my turning point and in that pivotal moment in my life I got quite angry with myself for falling for fears instead of rising to the challenge of being trans-gender. Two years later I’m still trying to figure things out. I had a few coming-outs, some of them pleasant, some of them not. Most of my family knows, but I am not firm enough in the matter to push them to acknowledge and take it for a fact.

I live quite a solitary life in my iron working workshop and on the internet. Walking the hills and cooling my weary head  in highland streams.

Looking to make a few friends to chat, find answers to some real deep questions and to sip from fountain of wisdom gathered here.

Have a great day, Abbey.

Shannon
      FREE

Welcome to Transgender Heaven, Abbey!  This is a great place with wonderful people.  I’ve only been a member for a little over a month and I’ve already made some great and hopefully everlasting friendships!  Looking forward to chatting in the future!

Welcome Abbey,

You will find lots of support and friendship here. The ladies have a wide variety of experiences to share. I just can’t imagine transitioning without their support.

Peace and love,

JaiymeLynne

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?